Monday, February 9, 2009

Here you go Abby. These are some pictures from Kristina's birthday dinner:





Ok, be proud of me. You guys didnt even have to wait a week! This weekend was fun. Went too fast as always... oh well. I went to a temple with Abby on Saturday. No Korean class cause we had it Thursday night instead. The temple was pretty cool. Kinda looked like the palace except there was a lot of bowing and a few cats.

After that we went to Coex Mall. We walked around there for a while. Quiznos for lunch which we were a little disappointed we ate when we found an On the Border after eating. The mall also had a Sbarro. No mall in the US is complete without one, but this was the first one we've spotted in Korea. Coex Mall also has an aquarium and a kimchi museum. The kimchi museum was closed:( We didnt go to the aquarium either.
Sunday after church I went with Kristina, her mom and brother, and Abby to Apgujeong, which was supposed to be like the Beverly Hills of Korea. It did have a lot of the expensive stores, but we weren't overly impressed. We did go to this really nice italian place for dinner. The food was really good:)
And now we're back to monday... Not a whole lot of exciting news about monday. Pre-k kids pulling my hair, one punched me in the face (pretty hard i might add), you know, just an average monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I gonna have to come over there and get those preK kids. Tell them your Momma is gonna get em if they don't leave you alone.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, I am with memaw and papa, he is getting an Mri ON his shoulder so I brought my lap top so we could visit you. Hope you are doing good, you look happy. Memaw is afraid you will like it so much over there you want come back home, but I know you will! We are all doing good and enjoy checking your blog. Memaw and Papa say hey and love you.Memaw says she mailed you a valentine and hopes you get it. Keep in touch. Love Aunt Teresa