Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ok I know, I know its been a while.
Last week was not a bad week, but for being only 3 days it really seemed to drag by. I was very happy for the weekend to get here. Saturday I had Korean class. The new teacher was so much better. She called me and Kristina geniuses and she gave us stickers! Yay! We did a little shopping after class and then went home to rest before going to Hongdae to celebrate Kristina's birthday. A group of 7 of us ended up going. We had fun.

Sunday Abby and I joined Kristina's family for her birthday dinner. We went to this nice buffet place. There was so much food...and it was all really good! Natalia's birthday was Monday so after work we went to TGI Fridays. Yum! All the people who worked there were wearing fun hats. We bought one of the waiter's hats:)

And this week has pretty much just been a normal week... Nothing too exciting. It is spring now in Korea! It hasn't been quite as cold this week. Its gotten up to like the 40's. haha I remember when that was bad. Anyway, thats really about all I have for now. I'll try not to take so long to write my next post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you're finally celebrating real birthdays. I really like the hat by the way. It looks good on you. Thanks for the blog.

Katie Axelson said...

My thought was the same as your mom's: it's really someone's birthday!

Welcome to my life where 40s are good. :-)