Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This week hasn't been as bad as I thought... The morning schedule is kind of temporary. I think they're trying to get the kids used to coming here before we go into having normal classes with them. So I don't have much to do then. I have a few new classes in the afternoon, but a couple of them dont start until next week so I've had a break there too. Next week is not going to be as fun. Oh, but guess what! Pre-k kids are gone! Well, they aren't gone, but I dont have to teach them anymore! Yay! In other news, it snowed some yesterday. Not nearly as much as you guys got back home. I'm so jealous! So, I went to Outback last night with Abby and Kristina. The food was really good, but just couldnt eat it all, so we asked for to-go boxes. They took our food, brought it back in boxes along with 2 of the small loaves of bread for each of us! I was pretty excited:-) Oh, I forgot to tell you guys, I have a Korean name now...sorta. 돌벽 (Dolbyeok??) It means Stonewall. Don't ask. Ok, thats all for now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

But I have to ask...

Thanks for posting so soon. I didn't even have to ask.

Jenn said...

its cause i don't cry much. apparently nothing affects me and i have no emotions.

Anonymous said...

aawwhh! You have emotions! You get really excited. You just don't cry at sad movies.

Jenn said...

haha i get really excited? so i have one emotion??

Anonymous said...

You have more than one emotion. You get happy. You get sad. You put sad faces up frequently. You even cry sometimes. You probably just don't like to cry in front of most people. You get fearful sometimes (even though you're conquering lots of your fears). You definitely get angry sometimes. What are the other emotions? I'm pretty sure you have them all at some time or another. You just have lots of self control.