Monday, April 20, 2009

k, i've got a few minutes before my next class so time for a quick blog.
Haven't been feeling great these past few days. I've had a cold, but I'm about over it now. I'm just really tired cause not being able to breathe through my nose makes it hard to sleep:(
Anyway, nothing too exciting this weekend. I was exhausted Friday so I pretty much just went home, studied my Korean a little and tried to get some rest. Saturday I felt a lot better even though I still didn't sleep very well. I went to Korean class then lunch with Kristina and Abby. We found this really good pizza place. The pizza was really cheap too. It was only 6,000 won ($6ish) for a pizza that was big enough for 2 people to share. Later that night we went out for Sam Gyup Sal then Rhythm and Booze, so that was fun. Sunday I went to church, then to the park with church people for a while. The weather was really nice and there were lots of people there with their little dogs. That reminds me, we saw this HUGE fluffy white dog saturday. I wanted to take it home with me soooo bad! Big dogs are very rare here. I got a picture of it, but its on Abby's camera. Anyway, after the park we went to a really cheap, but good Korean place for dinner. I had mandu guk (soup with dumplings) plus all the free side dishes for only 3,000 won. After that, it was time to go home and go to bed. I actually slept pretty well last night. Today's been a pretty good day, but it's been raining all day. Its supposed to be a lot cooler this week too:( K, time for class. Be proud of me for posting again so soon!

4 comments:

Mom said...

i'm very proud of you for posting again without making us wait too long. glad you're feeling better too. i want to see the big white fluffy dog too so you'll have to post the pic on your profile.

JazzyAbby said...

I'll try to get the pics off my camera but I have to delete a few first before I post them... hehehe

debbie said...

hey jen.... thanks for posting ...do you have allergies.. i think i do and not feeling that good...you need a little dog your big dog tries to eat my little dog.....if you had a little dog they could be friends... miss you keep posting even though i dont comment...love you

Jenn said...

yeah abby, i want your pictures!

i don't know if i have allergies. i guess it was a cold. i feel a lot better today. little dogs are cute, but i miss big dogs!