Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Today one of my classes was writing journals and one girl wrote about her birthday. She wrote that she had cake and octopus. I asked her if she liked octopus and she told me yeah it was yummy. What kid in the US would eat octopus and want it for their birthday dinner? Anyway, we started talking about the foods they eat so I asked about eating dog. They both (only 2 in this class) seemed pretty appalled by the idea of eating dog. I know they eat dog here, but I don't know how common it is especially with people who have money.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Wow! Another blog. Even though it's short, I love it. Keep 'em coming! We're learning stuff!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn I love the blogs too.. I check Abby's and if she hasn't updated I always look for yours! If there is something you want me to bring you when I come on the 30th please let me know.. Maybe MOM wants to send me something to bring to you ??? I certainly will bring a hug for you.. You have been such a good friend for Abby..
Lisa Michelsen

Jenn said...

Awww thanks! That's really nice of you. I'll let you know if I think of anything:) I hope I've been as good a friend for Abby as she's been for me! I really look forward to meeting you!