Friday, July 17, 2009

It's raining here, it's raining there, it's raining, raining everywhere! Make it stop please! I walked home from work the other day and when I got home, I was so wet you couldn't even tell I had been carrying an umbrella. On the way to work the wind blew my umbrella inside out:(
In happier news, my rash is a lot better. The cream the pharmacy gave me helped a lot, with the itching anyway. It doesn't really itch at all anymore. The red spots are slowly fading. I still look slightly diseased. I showed one class my feet and told them I got it from playing in the mud, and one boy, Matthew, says, "Teacher, that's so wonderful!" I'm not sure if he was referring to my rash or the fact that I played in the mud, but it made me laugh. Well, not much else exciting. I'm supposed to go out with work tonight, and I think we're going shopping for Bali this weekend...other than that, no real plans.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Thanks for the blog. Rain boots coming soon!