Monday, May 3, 2010

Hello Kitty Cafe

Hello Kitty Cafe mission=success!
I was going to try to really pay attention to how to get there so I could post directions on here, cause I mean who wouldn't want to go to a Hello Kitty Cafe?? For anyone who can read Korean, here's a map:

I'm pretty sure the starting point is the subway station. Anyway, it's in Hongdae. Take exit 5 from Hongik University. As you can see, it's near Ho Bar (i know there's like 10 of them) on a little side street.

It's really cute inside. Everything is hello kitty. You can even get a hello kitty shaped cake or her face on top of your coffee. You might have to wait for a table, but it's definitely worth it!

Anyway, the weather was GORGEOUS. The first day I think it's hit 70 this year. We had lunch outside at a cute little Italian place and did some shopping as well. I love that it's finally SPRING!

3 comments:

James said...

Hi!

I like your blog! It's obvious you put some effort into maintaining it...anyway, I stumbled across this blog by googling "Quizno's Bucheon" out of curiosity and a sudden craving for a Quizno's sandwich. Thought you might find that interesting. I just moved to Bucheon two months ago and I am getting settled in. Any suggestions?

Sherry said...

Thanks for the blogs!!!!! I'm really glad you are still writing them for us. Love you, Princess!

Mom

Jenn said...

Thanks James! and welcome to Bucheon! I'm not sure what kind of suggestions you are looking for. Unfortunately there is no Quizno's in Bucheon:( You'll have to go into Seoul for that. There's one in Itaewon. But really, I don't know where all you've been here or what you like to do. If you have any specific questions, you can email me at Jenny082486@aol.com