Monday, January 19, 2009

Sinchon

Guess what guys! I'm taking Korean class now. I've only had one class and its like super hard. We're just learning to read right now. Its at my church. Kristina and I had decided a while back we were gonna do this. I told Michael about it and he wanted to come too. I'm gonna be fluent pretty soon guys;) haha. It is fun though to try to read Korean signs when I'm walking around. Anyway, after class the 3 of us went and got Abby and headed to Sinchon. There was lots of shopping there plus a Quiznos and an On The Border, which is where we ate lunch and dinner.

Soooooooo good! It snowed Friday and there was still some on the ground so we played in that a little bit. Not the best idea if you arent wearing gloves, but it was fun.

It was my birthday at On The Border so they sang to me and brought us all sombreros and me a poncho.

2 comments:

Katie Axelson said...

If you got a year every time you celebrated your birthday at a restaurant, I think you'd gain years faster than you are in real life! :-)

Jenn said...

haha yeah but this was my first fake birthday. the other one was not for me!