Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Tuesday everyone! It's been kinda rainy yesterday and this morning, but over the weekend it was really nice. Friday night I went to Rhythm and Booze for a little while with Abby, her mom, Kristina, Katie and a few of their other coworkers. We weren't there long cause most of us were pretty tired, but Abby's mommy left Saturday morning so we wanted to say goodbye.
Saturday I went to Korean class...my poor brain! After class we decided to go to the park to enjoy the sunshine. We picked up a couple pizzas and some snacks for a picnic. It was so nice:) We were sitting by this little stream and we saw all theses kids (and adults) down it the water catching things in water bottles. Kristina and I went to investigate. They were catching snails with their bare hands! One little snail-catching kid gave us some of her cookies. We gave them to Peanut. I tried teaching Peanut and Honey some new tricks, but I failed and nearly lost a finger to Honey.

mmmm pizza:)

The things people do to torture their dogs...

Anyway, that night we moved the party to Katie's apt and had an OC marathon.

Sunday I went to church then attempted to find a place to get pedicures with Abby and Katie. I was also gonna get a haircut. Neither happened. We ended up back at Katie's for a relaxing, but later than I had planned night of watching movies.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Thank you for the blog! Love it!