Friday, August 21, 2009

I know its been a while since my last post, so I figured I'd attempt to write a quick one before work. I guess most of you guys know my grandma just passed away. No one was expecting it, so it really came as kind of a shock. It's been hard for me being in Korea and not being able to be with my family. I was really upset about not being able to go to the funeral. I know everyone understood why I couldn't make it, but I still can't help but feeling like a bad granddaughter. Being in Korea has been amazing, but I knew when I took this job that I was going to miss things, both good and bad, that happened back home. I'm almost down to my last month here, so I will get to go home really soon. This weekend I'm going on a caving trip with Kristina, some of her family, Abby, and Katie. We're going to the east side of Korea, so we'll get to see the ocean over there too. Oh, and last weekend I finally did Dr. Fish. That's where you put your feet in a little pool and let fish eat the dead skin. It really tickled. Then this week at school, in one of my classes the kids were writing a thing about their favorite animal and one boy, Chaz, said his favorite animal was Dr. Fish. He drew a nice picture too. It made me laugh:)
Ok, time to get ready for work!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My condolences. And my excitement for your trip! Have a wonderful time, and where do you find these "Dr. Fish"?

JazzyAbby said...

We love you Jennifer!!!! Happy Birthday! I'm so blessed to have such an amazing friend! I'll cry million of tears when you leave but we will be at the airport with signs and ballons when you come home in January!

JazzyAbby said...

hahaha... Balloons... I was tired last night...