Saturday, September 12, 2009

10 Things I miss from home:
1. Having an oven (baking cookies!)
2. Having a dryer
3. Real napkins (opposed to the small square napkins or toilet paper)
4. Soap in bathrooms
5. Not having to worry about whether or not the bathroom has toilet paper
6. Double stuffed oreos
7. Cookout milkshakes
8. Going places without climbing mountains of stairs
9. Thunderstorms
10. A/C

10 Things I will miss about Korea:
1. The transportation system
2. Having a button on the table at restaurants to call the people over
3. Having random Koreans come up to me to say, "Hello! Nice to meet you." or to take a picture with me.
4. Being able to talk about people without them knowing what you're saying
5. Hello Kitty EVERYTHING
6. Kimchi! haha i'll miss Korean food
7. noraebang
8. heated floors in the winter
9. Being able to walk around by myself at night and feel safe
10. The endless opportunities for new adventures

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Your best blog in a long time. But I don't remember seeing anything on there about your missing me! Come home soon!

JazzyAbby said...

I don't see anything about me either!!!!!

Jenn said...

notice i said THINGS, not people;)