Monday, September 28, 2009

I hate that its starting to get cooler again:( It's always sad to say goodbye to summer. Not too much longer before I finish my contract and I have to say goodbye to all my kids. As excited as I am about coming home, that makes me really sad. Katie just recently went back to the US. It was sad to have to say goodbye to her. This morning I just found out that a friend from church who had gone back home a while ago, just died in a car accident. He had a wife and children too. Just makes for a really depressing way to start the day...
Anyway, Kristina just moved into a new apt, so last weekend we kinda helped her some with unpacking, then had a girls night at abby's with a few girls from church. First time I'd played truth or dare in a while. hahaha:)
This weekend, not too eventful. Friday night I met Abby and her new coworker for Korean bbq then rnb. Saturday we went to myeong dong for quiznos and forever 21. Sunday I went with Abby to Bupyeong.
Japan is coming up this weekend! I'm really excited. We leave Friday morning and get back sunday. Then I have monday off, so i'll be able to have a day to recover before work.
Well, its about time to get back to work. I'll be sure to post a Japan blog soon after we get back.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Nobody commented on your blog so I figured I would cause I want you to keep posting. It was a kinda sad one though. I'm sorry about your friend. I hope you guys have a good time in Japan. Behave! Maybe you should post a pre-Japan blog just for me.

Maggi said...

Hey there, Jennifer -- Somehow I lost your blog and just found it again! You have had quite an adventure in Korea and God is using you in many ways, Iknow. I also know your mom is really excited about your visit back here. It'll be really strange to come back into North Carolina and the way of life here but I'm sure you'll have a great time with your family and friends. I think of you often even if I don't write to you. Also - I am no longer at Steele Creek so have not had much news of you. My fault!
Have a great week and flight back to the States (whenever that occurs). With blessings and a hug,
Maggi McCutchen

Jenn said...

Don't worry mom, hopefully i'll get a japan blog posted later today.

Thanks for the comment Maggi:) I fly back to the US nov. 2nd. I'm sure it will be very strange, but I'm really excited to see everyone!