Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's so weird to be finished teaching, but still be in Korea. I'm trying to make good use of my time. Monday I didn't do much. It was cold and so windy the windows in my apt wouldn't stop rattling. I went to the store, but had no desire to be outside after that. haha:)
Tuesday I made kimchi! I'm so proud of myself:) I found online that they were offering free kimchi making classes at Soodo Cooking Academy, so I decided to sign up. The class was fun. We made 2 types of low sodium healthy kimchi. So now I have lots of kimchi in my refrigerator.

Wednesday I went to a stream in the middle of Seoul. Its called Cheonggyecheon Stream. It's kinda weird because at the stream there's all these plants and lots of nature, and then you look up and see all the big buildings. It was nice though.

(To get there, go out exit 3 of City Hall Station on Line #1)
Wednesday night was my goodbye dinner/Amy's welcome dinner with the teachers. We went to a really nice Korean resaurant. I tried eel and jelly fish. Yum.
Today I went to Olympic Park. It took quite a while to get there, but it was cool. Nice place to walk around. Its really big. I was there a long time and still didn't see everything.



(Olympic Park Station on line #5, exit 3)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will miss your blog when you go home.. you keep me posted on Abby's adventures too.. Have fun in Jeju and stay safe..

Abby's mom