Monday, March 15, 2010

How do the weekends go by so fast?? Monday's over, so that's the worst of the week at least.
Saturday, Kristina, Abby, Rachel, and I went to a dog cafe in Hongdae. It was called Bau Haus.

It was not the easiest place to find, but we went in and asked at the information booth and they gave us a map and told us how to get there. PLUS we found a Hello Kitty cafe on the way! It was really cute:) We're definitely going back sometime.

The dog cafe was soooo much fun. They had all kinds of dogs. I was so excited to see big dogs! The wait for a table was a little long, but you get to play with the dogs while you wait. They just walk around freely, even on the tables, and sit with you at the booths. You can order a coffee or drink, but its not a place to eat. They do sell dog treats.
We finally got a table, but we were hungry and decided to just go ahead and leave. We got a cab to Myeongdong for shopping. We went to H&M and Forever 21. I bought a few small things, but nothing too exciting. We wanted to go get Quiznos, but we were disappointed to find it had turned into a Subway:( Oh, well.
Sunday, I woke up with a sore throat, and throughout the day I started feeling worse. Abby and I were going to make soup and watch a movie, but then pizza sounded really good to both of us. It was pouring rain outside, so we decided to make our first attempt at ordering delivery in Korea....and we did it! We successfully ordered and had a pizza delivered to my apt! It was a proud moment:) haha
Today I don't even feel sick at all...a little tired, but not sick.

2 comments:

Katie Axelson said...

I'm glad you've lived in Korea a year and have finally figured out how to order pizza. :-)

<>< Katie

Sherry said...

Thank you that you haven't quit blogging. WE LOVE IT!!! I almost missed the earlier one. Keep it up!