Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter everyone! I can't believe it's April already! I can't believe its April and its still this cold... It was a little warmer today...warmer being 50's. I guess I haven't posted in a few weeks. Last weekend Abby, Kristina, and I went to the art museum in Seoul for the Andy Warhol exhibit. The line to buy tickets was sooooo long, then more waiting once we actually got inside. It was really cool though. We headed to Itaewon for dinner afterward. It was kinda funny, we got carded when we went in (the only time that's happened to any of us in Korea) and then they brought us coloring pages and crayons while we waited for our food. hahaha Of course we colored:)
Last week at school we had our monthly tests, so that was fun... Nothing else too exciting.
Thursday, we had Kristina's unbirthday dinner and finally gave her her birthday present (only 2 months late). Abby and I put together a scrapbook for her like they did for my birthday. It turned out really nice.
Friday I went to Outback with Rachel for dinner. I needed a quiet night, so I came home and watched a movie and went to bed early.
Saturday Abby and I went to Kristina's house for an egg dying party. We were supposed to decorate cookies and dye eggs, but we couldn't find powdered sugar for icing. It was hard enough finding white eggs. We had to buy a huge thing of them, which actually turned out to be good because boiling eggs was a lot harder than we thought it would be. I don't know what we did wrong. We put salt in the water and it wasn't boiling that much, but like at least half of our eggs busted after we put them in the pot. Anyway, the ones that didn't bust, looked really cute. We decorated them with crayons and then dyed them. It was a lot of fun:)
Saturday evening a group of us went to Hongdae. We had a lot of fun.
Today we went to church in Bucheon. We had a hard time deciding if we would go to the church in Seoul, but we decided to stay in Bucheon. There was a dinner after church, but we were really hungry and they hadn't started cooking yet so a group of us went to Bennigans.
I'm gonna try to get to bed early tonight. I have a little bit of a cold:( Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow!

2 comments:

Katie Axelson said...

I'm glad you had a good Korean Easter. Get healthy again!
<>< Katie

Sherry said...

Thanks, Princess! Love you and hope you feel better soon. Do they have Vicks Vapor Rub in Korea? I think I'm a fan after this cold.