Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

This has got to be the weirdest Thanksgiving ever. I'm away from my family and I don't even get the day off:( Doesn't even feel like Thanksgiving at all. We did have kind of a fun morning with the kids making turkey hats. They turned out so much cuter than those turkeys you make by tracing your hand. I took the supplies to make my own later...I dunno what I'm gonna do with it, but thats ok. We also had pumpkin pie after lunch which was pretty good. Other than that, its pretty much been a normal day. I found out what days I have off for my winter break today. Christmas is on a Thursday this year right? So I get Christmas day off, work Friday, and then I have all the next week off. I have no idea what I'm going to do during that week. Any ideas? Oh, and I have some videos from the snow last week that I thought I'd share.
I just thought this was funny!

It started snowing a little harder...

Time to play!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

So people are advertising on your blog. Oh well. Thank you for the blog on Thanksgiving. Loved it! No pictures of the turkey hats? I will definitely miss you today as will everyone I'm sure. You are much loved. Know that we are praying for you and thanking God for you and for all He's doing in your life. May God bless you especially today!

Katie Axelson said...

You should travel during your Christmas break. You're in Asia, after all!