Sunday, November 30, 2008

Turkey hats, Christmas trees, and chicken feet

ok, I know I didn't put up any pictures of the turkey hats last time so here ya go.
This is Sam:


Guess what! I now have a Christmas tree:) Yep, saturday I went to Homeplus and got a (fake) 4ft tree for 14,000 won. I bought strands of beads to put on it, but I still need to get some ornaments and maybe some lights. Its pretty cute though. I turned on Christmas music while I was putting it up. Here's the end result:


Later, I went to meet Kristina and her mom for dinner. We went to a sahm gyup sal buffet. You actually cook the meat yourself at your table and then you wrap it in lettuce along with rice, garlic, or whatever, and then u stuff the whole thing in your mouth. It was very yummy and cheap. Here are some pics:








mmmm yummy chicken feet! haha no i didn't eat the chicken feet. i'm not quite that adventurous when it comes to trying new foods.



After dinner, we went and got coffee. We also did a virtual roller coaster thing which was fun. Maybe if I did that a lot I could get over my fear of roller coasters. haha:) So that was pretty much saturday.

Sunday I went to church, picking up a couple of people I recruited along the way. Well, I didn't really recruit them. I told Mark, who is in the army and lives on the Yongsan military base, about my church and he wanted to try it and a girl named Abby was actually looking for a church and found this blog so she emailed me asking about it. But they are both really nice and I think they liked the church so that's good. Didn't do much else sunday.

Today was pretty much a normal monday. We put up a Christmas tree at school. So that was exciting:) I also got another kid to add to my pre-k class...not so exciting......I mean YAY the class has now doubled! They aren't quite as bad now, except Kathy who pretty much hides behind the easel the whole class except to come out in time to cry about not being able to color cause class is over. Fun times:)

Alright, well that's about all I have. Goodnight everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute turkey hat and Christmas tree! The chicken feet look especially yummy--can't believe you didn't try them. Thanks for the blog. XOXOXOXO

Amber said...

the hats are super cute!!!!!