Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ok, I'm at school and I'm bored so I figured I would write a random post for whoever's still reading my blog to enjoy. In Korea many stores have little freezers with ice cream in them. You know, like the individual kind, like we have ice cream sandwiches and nutty buddys. Some of the ice cream is normal looking, but since its all in korean you kinda just have to go by the picture. I like to try a new kind every now and then and i thought this one was interesting:

The outside was like a waffle cone like thing
And the inside was vanilla ice cream with a chocolate shell and crunchy things
It was very good:)
Ok, now its about time for lunch so I hope you have enjoyed this ice cream adventure!

5 comments:

Katie Axelson said...

It looks like the ice cream version of a s'more.

Amber said...

yummy!!!

Jenn said...

it was very yummy:) didn't taste very much like a smore though and i think it would've been better with some lucky charms, but i have yet to find those in korea:(

Anonymous said...

I check this blog at least once a week so keep it posted, I can't do that face book thing, will have to get your Mom to show me how that works, so now I am making my Christmas list and for you I have Oreos and lucky charms, anything else you want that you can't get let me know and we will ship you a box of goodies. I love seeing what all you are doing and all the new experiences. This ice cream looks the best of anything I have seen you eat!!! Love you, Aunt Teresa

Jenn said...

thanks Aunt Teresa! I have eaten other good foods, but the unusual foods are the ones that tend to get written about. Love u!