Saturday, October 18, 2008

I think today has had a pretty good balance of relaxation and productivity. My hot water was not working this morning, but I fixed it (with the help of the internet). I was proud of myself:) I also decided to see if I could find my way back to Homeplus cause I needed to get a few things. I succeeded in that too:) Yay for not getting lost! On the way there I saw a little Deaf girl...well, she was signing anyway. I guess her dad could have been Deaf, but I thought it was interesting. I had to get more passport sized pictures made for Elissa to take to the immigration office so I did that. Then I did some shopping. I dont even really remember what all I got. Lets see...I got these cookies that looked like oreos (cause I like my oreos). They dont really taste that much like oreos though. They aren't bad, but they kinda smell like play doh. I figure I'll be ok though cause kids eat play doh all the time right? I mean I'm sure I've eaten my fair share of play doh in my lifetime and I haven't died yet. I also bought some tape so I could put pictures up. My apt looks much happier now:) Got a few things for the apt, toiletries, etc. Also, on the way to the bus stop, there were these people trying to get people to come to there church. The lady gave me this rubber thing that apparently functions as a pot holder and jar opener...so that was nice. I didn't have any pot holders. I don't think that church had any english services though cause the paper she gave me was all in korean. i really need to find a church somewhere, but no one seems to know of one close by with an english service...so i dont really know what to do about that... Well, tomorrow's my trip to the DMZ! I'm excited:) I dunno what time I'll get back. Might be monday before I post anything, but I will eventually. Also, I have skype. I haven't really been getting on it very much, but I'm gonna try to get on there more. You can talk for free with skype so if you already have it or want to download it you can add me. My skype name is jennifer.e.simpson

1 comment:

Amber said...

aww you saw signs language!? :) yay! And i have skype too. my name is amberjo717

love you and miss you!! homecoming is this coming week. going to be a crazy week but i am excited. other than that, life at the g-dubb is normal. oh wait...except they put in new swings! they are black metal now. SAD DAY!

love you