Thursday, October 9, 2008

My address for those who want it:

Jennifer Simpson
Kyungki-do Bucheon-si
Sosa-gu Sosabon3-dong
Hansin Apartment 101-604
South Korea

Teaching didn't go too badly today. I teach 3 classes tomorrow. I'm glad tomorrow's friday. its been a looonnnnngg week. I have a very pretty bruise on my arm where they took my blood, so that's exciting. Oh, and I asked Elissa about the washing machine today and apparently it is normal to have a washing machine in your bathtub. Neither Natalia or Michael have theirs in their bathtub though. I was trying to be really careful not to get it too wet when I took a shower. According to Elissa, it's ok to get it wet, but the picture in the instruction manual of someone spraying water on the washing machine with a big X through it concerns me. Oh well, hope it doesn't blow up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure I would unplug that washing machine!