Saturday, October 4, 2008

I'M HERE!!!

I made it! I think this has been the longest day of my life! 13 hour plane rides are no fun. It was so weird cause I kept expecting it to eventually get dark, but it didn't. Not until the plane from Tokyo here. It made it really hard to sleep. Its over though. Won't have to do it again for another year. I'm really tired and I should be in bed right now, but I don't know that I would be able to sleep. I'm excited that I can get the internet from my apartment:) Here's some pics of my apt.
It's a little small and the bathroom could use some cleaning, but it's not too bad. All the people I've met are really nice. This morning...or I guess yesterday morning? or whenever it was I left Charlotte I was beginning to question my sanity, but I think its going to be ok. I'm sure it will be hard at times, but I think this will be a good experience for me. Ok I really need to go to bed now. I miss everybody!

4 comments:

Katie Axelson said...

Jenn! I'm so glad you made it safely and are slowly getting settled into your new world! We miss you already! Have fun, honor God, and laugh a bit. :-)
<>< Katie

Anonymous said...

You did send pics already. I'm impressed and your apartment is really cute. Love you!

Anonymous said...

i like the apartment. your bedroom is really nice looking i like the windows and the floors you just need to fill it with some more stuff. yeah and clean that bathroom. everything is really cool looking though. well enjoy your day. i love you

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you made it safe, a really cute apartment and I am sure you will make it your own and feel right at home. I am so proud of you and can't believe you are so brave to take advantage of this opportunity. I know you will never regret doing this, but girl you better remember where home is!! Keep your whistle close and God closer and know we love
you! Aunt Teresa